Monday, February 28

Home Tour


This is one of my fantasy dream homes. I really love the attention to historical detail and I definitely love the Victorian elevation style revival!



This is another elevation option available without the additional balcony etc.


Kitchens with the signature collections come with upgraded cabinets and counter tops, as well as high end appliances.


Gorgeous cabinetry!
Family room off kitchen with many built ins and floor to ceiling window on the entire length of one wall!
Look at this beautiful dining area and pass through.
Formal sitting room.
View of enterance below and more trim & molding details.
This is the Master Bedroom retreat. It has 4 closets, 2 sitting areas, a romantic fireplace, and 12 ft ceilings. Just spacious and amazing.


Master bathroom. The ceilings are 12 ft. and has many windows that aren't shown.
This is the 3rd story bathroom with shower.


Be Sweet
-Sweetest Haute



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the SWEET HAUTE Blog! I would love to hear from you, let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting!
P.S.- It is hard for me to leave comments for Google+ comment or discuss users, I appreciate you though!!!

~Be Sweet
Christina
Sweetest Haute

Pin It button on image hover